The Trimble X7 is a high-speed 3D laser scanning system allowing scan and BIM data to be referenced, registered, and refined in the field. The X7 increases productivity with fast, high quality scanning combined with Trimble FieldLink construction software. The new Trimble X-Drive deflection system enables automatic calibration to ensure accuracy on every scan with no downtime for calibration service. Includes high sensitivity time-of-flight EDM to effectively capture dark and reflective surface and fast image capture for full panoramas and scan colorization with Trimble VISION. It also has an integrated laser pointer to support in-field deliverables and workflows. All complete with the Trimble FieldLink Scan Module, construction specific software to easily operate the Trimble X7 and reference scan projects with BIM data.
- Quality assurance & control.
- Design vs. as-built comparison.
- Clash detection.
- Floor flatness & level reports for compliance.
- Progress verification.
- Record of existing conditions for modeling and remodels.
- Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) and BIM.
- “Light” laser/visual layout.